Monday, February 6, 2017

The Crime Analyst’s Blog is retired…again


I’ve finished posting all the posts I had written for another blog. All told since 2009 I have written just under 1,500 posts here at The Crime Analyst’s Blog. That being said, I think I have taken the blog about as far as I can. 

For this reason I have decided that I am going to retire the blog (again) this time, for the last time. Thank you for your interest, your comments and encouragement over the years. It really has meant a lot. 

I bid you peace. 

4 comments:

  1. Aww damn, I just found your blog today. Well I guess I'll have fun searching through your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to leave the blog up as an archive. I hope that you will find something useful in it.

    Scott D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I feel obliged to tell you that I've referred to several of your posts numerous times over the past couple of years for guidance and ideas. Also, the temporal hotspot post, 'cos I can never remember how to do it!

    Thank you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I reserve the right to remove defamatory, libelous, inappropriate or otherwise stupid comments. If you are a spammer or are link baiting in the comments, a pox be upon you. The same goes for people trying to sell stuff. Your comment will be deleted without mercy.