Tuesday, July 19, 2016

The Crime Analyst’s Blog is back…sort of

In March of 2014, I stopped blogging at this site and began blogging for a crime analysis software company’s blog. Before the end of the year I stopped blogging altogether as work and personal responsibilities left me no time to write.

The company I was writing for got bought out last year and just recently, the original company’s website has been taken down permanently along with all the content that I had written for it. Rather than see this content disappear from the web altogether, I’ve decided to post them here for posterity.

Over the past couple of years that I have been on hiatus I’ve been contacted by people who read my blog and many of them told me how much they missed it. I must admit that it’s nice to hear that people got something out of it.

I’ll post this material once a week until I am all caught up. After that, who knows what the future will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to remove defamatory, libelous, inappropriate or otherwise stupid comments. If you are a spammer or are link baiting in the comments, a pox be upon you. The same goes for people trying to sell stuff. Your comment will be deleted without mercy.