Monday, November 12, 2012

Changes to The Crime Analyst's Blog

Today is my 1300th blog post here at The Crime Analyst’s Blog. I started the blog in April of 2009 and have been posting five days a week and sometimes more often for that entire time. I’ve decided to make a few changes on the blog, and hopefully they will be for the better.

The most noticeable change is going to be that I am going to reduce the number of posts here on the blog from five days a week to once a week. I am doing this as it will allow me more time to write quality posts that will hopefully be more informative and interesting. I will schedule these posts to go live on Monday mornings.

In addition to the weekly longish form post here, I will also be sharing short posts, links, and other info relevant to crime analysis in the form of Google+ posts on my Google+ profile. As usual, links to all of them will be sent out via my Twitter feed as they are posted all throughout the week.

You don’t have to be on Google+ or Twitter in order to view the Google+ posts or tweets but if you are on those services, circle or follow me and join in on the conversation. You can also view my Twitter feed on the widget in the sidebar of the blog. Links to my profile pages on both those services are here:

I feel very honored to have you all as readers. I hope that these changes are for the better and that you will continue to grace me with your visits to the blog, emails, comments and criticisms. The past three and a half years have been a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to remove defamatory, libelous, inappropriate or otherwise stupid comments. If you are a spammer or are link baiting in the comments, a pox be upon you. The same goes for people trying to sell stuff. Your comment will be deleted without mercy.