Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Its A Tough Job But Someone Has To Go To Conferences

I'm at the Social Media Internet Law Enforcement Conference in Dallas for the next few days. I'm looking forward to hearing from lots of talented people about the use of social media such as blogs, Twitter, Facebook and the like to help law enforcement agencies connect with the communities they serve.

I plan on live blogging much of the conference both here at The Crime Analyst's Blog and on Twitter. I should get back to my regular posting schedule after the conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I reserve the right to remove defamatory, libelous, inappropriate or otherwise stupid comments. If you are a spammer or are link baiting in the comments, a pox be upon you. The same goes for people trying to sell stuff. Your comment will be deleted without mercy.